pigs and blanket with cheese
- you need grand bisquit, 2 or 3 slice of cheese, and baby sausage and can of pan
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 13mins
Cost Budget Friendly
you need cooking sheet, chopping board
preheat oven 350
go grab grand bisquit, and 2 or 3 slice of cheese and go grab bag of baby sausage out of fridgerator. and set them side. spray your cooking sheet with pan real good.
next step you need your chopping board and your going to open the grand bisquite and set them up onto or chopping board and your going tear the bisquit into half and spread it out little bit for the cheese. once you do that then your going tear apart the slice of cheese into half too and put one half of cheese onto the half bisquit then you need to go grab baby sausage out of bag and set then onto of cheese. then finaly start rolling them up.
next finaly set them onto cooking sheet apart from each other fill it up the cooking sheet. then finaly set it into the oven. let its cook for 13-17 whatever how long you want it to cook. then bring it out and turn off the oven . set it to its side for cool it down for few mins. then its ready to serve out.
You'll also love
- Pink Punch 2.4/5 (10 Votes)
- GG's Salmon Patties 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Mom's Lasagna 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Asparagus 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- The Easiest Chicken Enchiladas 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Green Machine Juice 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom Salad 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sister Howard's Tuscan Soup 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe