GG's Salmon Patties
- 1 can pink salmon
- liquid from salmon
- 3/4c corn meal
- 3 hard shakes of worstershire
- 2 hard shakes hot sauce
- I egg
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Patty salmon and lay in hot oil.
Cook on medium heat until brown.
You'll also love
- cream of any vegetable soup 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Karadai (vella adai and uppu... 2.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Savory Breakfast Casserole 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Guacamole 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon and Cream cheese... 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Egg Casserole for Two 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Southwestern Roast Salmon with... 2.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Kayla's Tartar Sauce 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!