Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- 2 can (213g) pink salmon or 1 can (418 g)
- 2 cup of mash potatoes
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon of chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pies crust not cooked
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix well your salmon with the potatoes, and the egg
Cook on low heat in your butter your onion,and garlic for 4 – 5 minutes
Then mix to your salmon….etc
Put all this in your pie crust….. cover with the other…
Bake at 350F for 30 to 40 minutes
You'll also love
- Salmon Cheese Ball 2.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Sauerkraut and Kielbasa 2.7/5 (33 Votes)
- Baked Pork Chops in Mushroom Soup 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Sharlotka (Apple Pie) 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Salmon Stuffing Rolls 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Mommy's Mashed Potatoes 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheesy Potatoes 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe