- 2 1/2 cups leftover mashed potatoes.
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 green onion sliced
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large skillet reheat leftover mashed potatoes 4-5 min.
Remove from heat stir in cheese & BBQ sauce.
Sprinkle with green onions & serve.
We like this for breakfast instead of home fries.
You'll also love
- potato croquettes 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Hungarian Fried Cabbage and... 3.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Homemade Potato Salad 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mary Burgers 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- green beans with garlic 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- One Pan Chicken 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Morning Muffins 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas with Cayenne... 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!