Try These Delicious Dishes That'll Keep Your Skin Glowing All Summer
Your skin goes through a lot during the summer period, so here's our tips on how to keep your body's largest organ healthy over the coming months.
1/8 View slideshow
Creamy Avocado Basil Pasta
Studies have shown that if you eat an avocado a day, facial skin's elasticity and firmness is increased. Fresh basil is also said to be super skin-friendly as it's loaded with essential nutrients (such as vitamin K, C, and A), and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which prevent acne.
Why not pair the two together and try out this delicious recipe? It'll give your skin a glow, and likely also put a smile on your face!
More steaming articles
35 Juicy Burgers to Grill This Summer No-Fuss Weeknight Wonders That'll... The Lazy Cook's Guide to Fast Weeknight...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Comment on this article