Salmon Cheese Ball
Rate this recipe 2.7/5 (18 Votes)
- 1- 8oz. can salmon
- 1-2 tsp horseradish
- 1 package cream cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together and form a ball. Chill and serve with crackers or pita.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!