Nacho Cheese Dip
- 1 Pound Velveeta Cheese cubed
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes with Jalapeños
- 1/2 Pound Hamburger Meat
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger meat in skillet. Drain excess fat. Place meat, cheese, and rotel in crock pot on medium heat until cheese has melted.
Serve with chips.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Rotel Dip w/ Chips 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Jenna's cheese dip 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Dads Chili Cheese sandwiches 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- meatballs 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Sonja's Meatballs 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Sauce a spaghetti 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Super Bowl Tabasco Chicken Wings 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!