The 10 healthiest, guilt-free snacks
You know those familiar hunger pangs you feel around 11 am and 4 pm? Admit it. It's hard to always reach for something healthy to snack on. So instead of going to the vending machine for a candy bar or pack of potato chips, here are 10 super healthy snacks that you can eat, guilt free!
Apple cinnamon chips
Using a mandoline, thinly slice a Granny Smith apple. Remove the seeds, then soak the apple slices in lemon juice and place them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with a mixture of powdered cinnamon and sugar. Bake in the oven until the chips are crisp and crunchy.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.