An easy and quick snack or appetizer!
- -1 cup Bisquick
- -1 lb lean ground beef
- -1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- -4 eggs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all together and spoon into muffin pan
Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 20 min.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.