Our cheddar cheese appetizers - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cheddar cheese appetizers recipes
Jalapeno Popper Pizza
Jalapeno Popper Pizza. Discover our recipe
- 1 ball of fresh pizza dough
- EVOO for drizzling
- 1 stick of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small jalapeno, chopped
- 2 tbsp pickled jalapeno, chopped
- 4 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 c. panko
Fun to eat and can be used as a starter, appetizer, side dish
- 1 packege Roll Referigerator Biscuts (Large, like Grands)
- 24 slices bacon
- 8 ounce block sharp cheddar cheese
- 24 Long bmboo Skewers
- Maple Honey Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup pancake syrup
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablesoppns hot sauce
Perfect for appetizers or snacks, these can be made a day ahead and refrigerated
- 8 Flour Tortillas warmed
- 16 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 2 Green Onions
- Small can of sliced Black Olives
- 1C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
POT PIE TARTS
This is a recipe of mine that I altered to become a tasty appetizer
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp vegetable bullion
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 2, carrots, diced
- 7 mushrooms, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup sweet peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup sweet com, thawed
- 2, cups vegetable broth
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 brick Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 2 cups old cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2, tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp tarragon
- 1 tsp vegetable bullion
- 2 tbsp cornstarch and 1/4 cup water
An easy and quick snack or appetizer!
- -1 cup Bisquick
- -1 lb lean ground beef
- -1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- -4 eggs, beaten
Baked Potato Skins, Mixed Mushrooms, Cheeses, Greens
By Peggy@spicedpeachblog.com, http://www.spicedpeachblog.com
Baked Potato Skins, great for a side dish, or as a party appetizer cut in half
- 6 small russet potatoes
- 1 pound mixed fresh crimini and shitake mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped, cooked baby spinach and kale
- coarse kosher salt
- cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, approximately
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
This three-ingredient, super easy Chili Cheese Dip is the perfect party appetizer! So much flavor in this simply ad
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 15 oz can Hormel chili
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese