Our best goat cheese appetizers - 3 recipes
We invite you to try one of our stunning goat cheese appetizer recipes. For your next party serve goat cheese appetizers for a simple and delicious snack!
If you like this, you'll definitely like: goat cheese
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Goat cheese appetizers recipes
Warm Goat Cheese with Honey and Beer Syrup
Preheat the oven to 350-375 ° F Start with beer syrup
- Goat cheese (4 small round pieces)
- 1 Puff lowered
- 1 egg yolk
- Sesame seeds (2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 beer (style Kriek - a cherry lambic beer)
- Young sprouts salad
- Style exotic fruits such as mango, papaya or avocado
25 hot sandwiches that will make you melt
If you seldom venture past a regular grilled cheese, it's time to up your hot sandwich game! Here are 25 delicious ways to get you started.
goat cheese pastry
Spread the dough and using a glass or cookie cutter, make your circles of dough
- 1 puff pastry (homemade or store bought)
- 1 package goat cheese
- fleur de sel
- white pepper
24 Soups And Salads For Trim Spring Meals
As the chilly winter gives way to longer, lighter spring days, your go-to recipe collection undergoes a transformation too.
Goat Cheese Rolls
Preheat oven to 425 F - Wash the vegetables - Cut them into pieces, cutting slices 1 cm lengthwise without peeli...
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggplant
- fresh goat cheese
- fresh herbs (such as chives, parsley, cilantro, mint)
- olive oil