Our best goat cheese appetizers - 3 recipes
We invite you to try one of our stunning goat cheese appetizer recipes. For your next party serve goat cheese appetizers for a simple and delicious snack!
If you like this, you'll definitely like: goat cheese
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Goat cheese appetizers recipes
Warm Goat Cheese with Honey and Beer Syrup
Preheat the oven to 350-375 ° F Start with beer syrup
- Goat cheese (4 small round pieces)
- 1 Puff lowered
- 1 egg yolk
- Sesame seeds (2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 beer (style Kriek - a cherry lambic beer)
- Young sprouts salad
- Style exotic fruits such as mango
- papaya or avocado
25 hot sandwiches that will make you melt
If you seldom venture past a regular grilled cheese, it's time to up your hot sandwich game! Here are 25 delicious ways to get you started.
goat cheese pastry
Spread the dough and using a glass or cookie cutter, make your circles of dough
- 1 puff pastry (homemade or store bought)
- 1 package goat cheese
- fleur de sel
- white pepper
24 Soups And Salads For Trim Spring Meals
As the chilly winter gives way to longer, lighter spring days, your go-to recipe collection undergoes a transformation too.
Goat Cheese Rolls
Preheat oven to 425 F - Wash the vegetables - Cut them into pieces, cutting slices 1 cm lengthwise without peeli...
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggplant
- fresh goat cheese
- fresh herbs (such as chives
- olive oil