goat cheese pastry
- 1 puff pastry (homemade or store bought)
- 1 package goat cheese
- fleur de sel
- white pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Spread the dough and using a glass or cookie cutter, make your circles of dough. Put a few drops of honey (acacia for me) and place a slice of goat cheese. Place in oven and wait!!
A little salt and white pepper to taste.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!