Peppers stuffed with goat cheese
By melopapilles , blog "http://melopapilles.blogspot.com"
- 1 pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small pumpkin
- 1 shallot
- 1 goat cheese
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
-Wash tomatoes and open the top, drain and remove the pulp, reserve.
-Cut the pepper in half and remove seeds.
-Cut the top off the pumpkin and remove seeds with a spoon.
-Cut the shallot and add to the tomato pulp with olive oil, salt, pepper, herbs, and Tabasco. Add the risotto.
Fill the peppers, tomatoes and pumpkin with tomato sauce and small pieces of goat cheese. Bake thirty minutes, leaving the pumpkin in longer so the meat is tender.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (269 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.2/5 (253 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Chicken Stuffed with Vegetables 3.1/5 (202 Votes)
- Pink Truffled Ravioli with Goat... 3.1/5 (200 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!