100 Cozy Things To Cook This Fall
As the temperature drops outside, you'll start craving warmer, heartier foods for fall. Here's our list of 100 cozy dishes to try.
1/99 View slideshow
Colder temps call for tummy-warming dishes, and this pumpkin soup is just what you need to feel cozy and comfortable. The quinoa adds a filling pop of protein, while sliced chorizo puts a slightly spicy twist on this soup that has autumn written all over it.
More steaming articles
3 Game Of Thrones Dishes You Need To... Box Mixes You Need To Stop Buying and... 33 Secrets That Only Pro Party Hosts...
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Comment on this article