Goat Cheese Rolls
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggplant
- fresh goat cheese
- fresh herbs (such as chives
- olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 425 F
- Wash the vegetables
- Cut them into pieces, cutting slices 1 cm lengthwise without peeling.
- Prepare marinade by mixing olive oil, herbs + 1 crushed garlic clove.
- Arrange the slices on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Brush vegetables with oil marinade.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, watch, it has to be baked, not grilled.
- Let cool slightly, put a piece of goat cheese on each slice and roll evenly.
- Pierce with a toothpick to stay closed and cool in the refrigerator before serving.
You'll also love
- Peppers stuffed with goat cheese 3.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Bruschetta and Goat Cheese Crostini 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Velveeta Cheese Fudge 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Crockpot Swedish Meatballs 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Sardine Rillettes 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Scratch Mac & Cheese 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar salad with goat... 3.4/5 (24 Votes)
- smoked salmon salad 4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!