Apple Roquefort Crumble
- 1/3 c Flour
- 3.5 tbs of butter
- 1/2 c chopped mixed nuts
- 2 apples granny smith
- 1 oz roquefort
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 400F
Crumble Topping: In a bowl mix by hand, flour, butter (into small pieces), and nuts.
Peel apples, cut into cubes, place them in glass verrines, cut blue cheese into strips, place over the apples.
Place crumble topping in a pan, bake 12 minutes. Serve warm, that is best.
You'll also love
- Panna cotta with Roquefort and Figs 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Fudge Cupcakes with Peanut Butter... 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Karo Nut Pie 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Salmon Steak with Pear and... 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.1/5 (293 Votes)
- Camembert on the barbecue 4/5 (46 Votes)
- Mrs. Cheney's Apple Knobby Cake 3.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Brownies 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.