Insanely delicious cookies from CHEESE!
- 400g cottage cheese mixed with
- 250 g margarine (grated) add
- 480 grams of flour 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Roll out the dough and squeeze mugs.
Each circle dip one side in sugar, sugared folded in half inside out , resulting in a semi-circle again dipped sugar and candied again folded inside out , one side of a triangle dip in sugar.
Put on a baking cookies sugared side up and bake at temp . 180 deg. 25 - 30 min. until golden brown.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika 3/5 (250 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.3/5 (143 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (142 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (90 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (126 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf 3.4/5 (230 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (110 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!