Insanely delicious cookies from CHEESE!
- 400g cottage cheese mixed with
- 250 g margarine (grated) add
- 480 grams of flour 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Roll out the dough and squeeze mugs.
Each circle dip one side in sugar, sugared folded in half inside out , resulting in a semi-circle again dipped sugar and candied again folded inside out , one side of a triangle dip in sugar.
Put on a baking cookies sugared side up and bake at temp . 180 deg. 25 - 30 min. until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika 3/5 (274 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (192 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Domplines 4.2/5 (169 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf 3.3/5 (262 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn The Best Ever Country-Style Apple... 4.4/5 (128 Votes)
- Triple Peppermint Bars 3.1/5 (232 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.7/5 (91 Votes)
- Easy Bean and Pepper Chili 4.1/5 (131 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!