Camembert on the barbecue
- - Camembert in its wooden box
- - bread
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Remove the camembert from its package and put it back in its bare wooden box.
- Wrap in a sheet Aluminum.
- At the end of your grill, dig a hole in the ashes
- Put the camembert in hole with still red the embers.
- Cook for fifteen minutes.
- Remove aluminum, blackened wooden lid.
- Place in center of the table and each guest dips his bread in it.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!