Camembert recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Camembert recipes
Normandy style duck
By douet clotilde
Preheat oven to 410F Prepare the camembert: Cut the Camembert and mash with a fork with wine and finely chopped ...
- 2 duck breasts
- One half mature camembert
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 shallots
- scant cup cider
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 2 large apples
- 4 sheets of filo pastry
Camembert on the barbecue
- Remove the camembert from its package and put it back in its bare wooden box
- - Camembert in its wooden box
- - bread
Cook the ground steak. At the end of cooking, add the cheese to the pan
- 1 multi grain
- 1 ground steak
- 2 servings of camembert
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 egg