How to make the best filo pastry with duck breast - 2 recipes
Inspired by a variety of Greek dishes and flavors, filo (also known as fillo or phyllo) pastry duck parcels are a delicious weekend dinner idea. Try this duck breast with fruit flavors recipe or pair this dish with a healthy vegetable fruit salad!
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Filo pastry with duck breast recipes
Iced Melon Soup with Mint Oil and Crispy Smoked Duck BreastRecipewe ♡
Preheat oven to 350 Mix 1 and a half melon with half of the olive oil, the lemon vinegar and ten leaves of mint, p...
- 2 melons
- 1 fresh bunch of mint
- 1 scant cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of lemon vinegar
- 1 smoked duck breast
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp tomatoes confit
- 1 pack filo sheets
- salt and pepper
10 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday
... and we tell you where to find them!
Normandy style duck
By douet clotilde
Preheat oven to 410F Prepare the camembert: Cut the Camembert and mash with a fork with wine and finely chopped ...
- 2 duck breasts
- One half mature camembert
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 shallots
- scant cup cider
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 2 large apples
- 4 sheets of filo pastry