Duck breast recipes - 3 recipes
Enjoy one of our elegant duck breat recipes. Duck breast is a delicious protein and can used in a wide variety of dishes!
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Duck breast recipes
Iced Melon Soup with Mint Oil and Crispy Smoked Duck BreastRecipewe ♡
Preheat oven to 350 Mix 1 and a half melon with half of the olive oil, the lemon vinegar and ten leaves of mint, p...
- 2 melons
- 1 fresh bunch of mint
- 1 scant cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of lemon vinegar
- 1 smoked duck breast
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp tomatoes confit
- 1 pack filo sheets
- salt and pepper
Duck breast with Raspberry marinade
Tear off the portion of duck fat
- 2 duck breasts
- 4-5 shallots, minced fine
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
Duck breast with mandarin oranges
Take the zest of 3 mandarines and then peel them
- 3 tablespoons of honey and lime
- 4 duck breasts (average)
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth
- scant cup sour cream
- 6 mandarins untreated
- 3 tablespoons vinegar