Glazed duck recipes - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: duck breast glaze
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Glazed duck recipes
Duck breast with honey
By Portier Jean-Baptiste
Peel and chop the shallots
- 3 shallots
- 2 apples
- 1 orange
- 2 duck breasts (12 oz each)
- scant 1/2 cup of cognac
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 3 1/2 tbsp butter
- fine salt
- Freshly ground pepper
The ultimate guide to master your BBQ like a seasoned pro
10 pro tips to help you master your grill!
- 1 duck
- 2 apples
- one quarter cup raisins
- 6 oranges
- 3 peices of bacon
- salt and pepper
10 bagel sandwiches that will make lunch the highlight of your day
These 10 bagel fillings are out of this world!
Duck breast with Honey Sauce, Ginger Bread, and New Potatoes
By Frédéric du blog LaCuisineAFéfé
Prepare new potatoes: Wash and put the potatoes in a baking dish
- 14 oz of duck
- 2 1/3 tbsp honey
- 2-3 slices of gingerbread
- 3 tbsp veal
- 1 3/4 lbs fingerling potatoes
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt
- Salt and pepper
Duck breast with Raspberry marinade
Tear off the portion of duck fat
- 2 duck breasts
- 4-5 shallots, minced fine
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
What do you think about these 10 crazy BBQ accessories?
Some of these BBQ accessories are handy, others are plain SILLY!! But hey, that's for you to choose.
Duck breast with mandarin oranges
Take the zest of 3 mandarines and then peel them
- 3 tablespoons of honey and lime
- 4 duck breasts (average)
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth
- scant cup sour cream
- 6 mandarins untreated
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
Duck with Vanilla
Preparation: In a heavy saucepan, brown the duck breasts skin side first without fat
- (for 4 people):
- 2 beautiful duck breasts
- 1 large onion
- 2 vanilla bean split and scraped
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 rounded teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons white rum
Duck a l'Orange Recipe
Preparation: Boil the sugar and water for several minutes, until the syrup caramelizes and turns a golden brown ...
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 4 oranges, sections cut from membranes
- 2 duck breast halves, seasoned with salt and pepper
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons orange zest