Honey glazed ham recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: rum glaze
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Honey glazed ham recipes
Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C)
- 1 (8 pound) bone-in shank ham
- 4 cups water
- or as needed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch ground cloves
100 Mouthwatering Ways To Cook Salmon
Who knew there were so many ways to eat this healthy and delicious fish?!
Honey Glazed Ham
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C)
- (5 pound) ready-to-eat ham
- 1/4 cup whole cloves
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 cups honey
- 2/3 cup butter