Our best dijon marmalade glazed ham recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: marmalade glazed ham
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Dijon marmalade glazed ham recipes
russian "skinny" easter ham buzhenina
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a healthy russian recipe for easter ham
- 1 (8 -10 lb) fresh ham extra lean
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- to taste ( you can use low sodium salt)
- 1 cup beer (miller 64 )
- 1 cup apple cider
- 3 cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- fresh ground black pepper
- to taste
Did you miss yesterday's joke? Read it here!
Place ham, fat side up, on rack in a foil-lined roasting pan; score fat and stud with cloves, if desired
- fully cooked ham - about 6 to 8 pounds
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 heaping tablespoon brown or Dijon mustard
- dash cinnamon and ginger or allspice - optional