March Madness: The Best Snacks to Pair with a Cold Beer
Some foods go down better with beer than others. Here are our top 20 picks for the best beer snacks ever!
1/19 View slideshow
What else are you going to drink to wash down a plate of spicy, sticky buffalo wings? Beer brings the perfect cooling aid, along with celery sticks and blue cheese dip. Best of all, we figured out a way to get crispy wings in the air fryer! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
The Lazy Cook's Guide to Fast Weeknight... You Have Got to Try These Budget Meals... 9 Secrets to A Better Stir-Fry
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Comment on this article