The best ham and pasta recipes recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: ham
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Ham and pasta recipes recipes
Pasta with Ham and Feta Cheese
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for 20 minutes then drain
- 8 oz pasta
- scant 1/2 cup cream
- 3.5 oz of pecorino cheese
- 3 slices of ham
- salt and pepper
Did you miss yesterday's joke? Read it here!
Pot Liquor Mac-N-Cheese
This hearty meal is a great way to use up a lot of the ingredients in your fridge when you need it!
- 2 bunches of collards (about 2 pounds) or two 16oz bags chopped collards
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices thick cut bacon cut in half
- 1 large red onion diced
- 2 cups sliced baby Portabella mushrooms
- 2 smoked ham hocks
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups reduced sodium beef stock
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 lb large shell pasta
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 cups shredded aged cheddar
- 2 cups cubed processed cheese
- ½ cup finely shredded Parmesan
- 2 cups spicy pork rinds crushed
We want more, por favor: How to make Spanish ham croquettes
By Pascale Weeks
Try making these wonderful authentic Spanish tapas at home. They're like a modified version of nuggets but better (and cheesier!).
Macaroni and cheese in the crockpot
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- pepper to taste
- Cubed ham
- cocktail sausages
- cubed chicken (optional)
- Minestrone Soup Mix
- 1 16 oz can corn
- 1 lb hamburger
- Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 can tomato sauce
8 things you never knew about doggie bags
WHERE and WHEN and why did the humble DOGGIE bag come into existence? We're about to tell you, along with other INTERESTING facts!
Pasta Salad with Mozzarella and Ham
Cook pasta until al dente in salted water according to the package directions
- 10 oz spiral noodles
- 8 oz (about 2 cups chopped) fresh button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) mozzarella
- 4 slice (s) of ham
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp mild mustard
- 1 tablespoon of herbs de provence
- salt Pepper