Macaroni and cheese in the crockpot...
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- pepper to taste
- Cubed ham
- cocktail sausages
- cubed chicken (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 150mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the cream, soup and butter until smooth; stir in the cheese and pasta.
Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 hours or until cheese is melted.
Can add any type of meat or veggies you like to the crockpot.
You'll also love
- Small stuffed mushrooms... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Salmon Terrine Surprise 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Pulled pork 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Crockpot Oatmeal 4.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Mac and Cheddar Cheese with... 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Fresh Salsa Pasta Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Minestrone Surprise 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Mozzarella and Ham 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!