Baked Sloppy Joe Squares
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 pkgs. Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls
- Mozzarella cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook beef, onions and spices until meat is no longer pink. Blend in flour, and add 1 1/4 cups of water, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
Simmer 15 to 20 minutes (on 2 or 3).
Line 9" x 13" pan with 1 package of crescent rolls. Then spread out beef mixture on top of crescent rolls. Spread mozzarella cheese over sloppy joe mixture. Place 2nd package of crescent dinner rolls over cheese, making sure that the dough touches the edges of the pan.
Bake at 350* until crescent rolls are browned.
You'll also love
- Nana's Spareribs 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Cheesy Spirals 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken fillet in puff pastry 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Raspberry Cobbler 3.9/5 (35 Votes)
- Cutlets with sweet pepper 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Savories- Lamb Kabobs 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cesar Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Ground meat
- Coriander, chopped
- Onions, minced
- Ground Pepper
- Cheddar (cube and slice)
- Canola Oil
Chop coriander and mince onions
Mix the meat, coriander, onions, pepper and salt in a large bowl
With your hands, shape the meat into a large ball
On a clean surface, flatten the ball and place a cube of cheddar on top
Cover the cheese with the edges of the meat, creating a ball again
Place in a pan and let one side simmer in canola oil
Flip the patty and place a slice of cheddar on top
Place the lid on the pan and let cook to desired texture
Put the patty in a bun with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!