Kitchen HACK: How To Make Greek Yogurt In A Slow Cooker
Because nothing beats homemade.
Greek Yogurt is expensive. Why spend precious dollars at the store on something you can easily make at home?
We know what you're thinking: "It's Greek... Surely I'll need some exotic ingredients."
Nope! All you'll need is a cup of plain yogurt, a gallon of milk, and a slow cooker. That's right, for a fistful of dollars, you can easily make your own delicious, creamy, Greek yogurt at home.
Check out the full, step-by-step recipe here.
Want more genius slow-cooker hacks? We've got 25 of 'em, right here!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!