- 2 cups white beans (soak overnight with 1 tsp. baking soda)
- Brown sugar (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 small tsp dry mustard (optional)
- ½ lb bacon (optional)
Cook beans with soda in water a short time. Drain and add fresh water. Cook until tender.
Add other ingredients.
Bake in slow cooker until done (about 4-6 hours.) You may need to add liquids (tomato juice, ketchup, vinegar or water) during cooking to keep moist.
If you don't have chili sauce, add cut up onion, peppers, more vinegar and ketchup to the recipe.
You'll also love
- Steak- Fusion 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Tomato Vegetable Soup 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Simple French toast recipe 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- (Moong Dal-Quinoa-Oats)... 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Blueberry Cake 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Mamas seasoned potatoes 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Spaghetti Sauce 4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!