- ½ kg steak fillet cut into big cubes
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp fine red chillies
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 TBLSP lemon juice
- 3 TBLSP tomato puree
- 2 TBLSP mayonnaise
- 3 TBSP fresh cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate the steak with all the above. And leave it to mend overnight.
In a pot, heat butter, and add the marinated steak.
Cook until most of the water has burned out and steak is fully cooked.
Add 3 tbsp Fresh cream.
Fry French fries, until crisp and drain
Season them with salt, pepper, vinegar and chillies.
Add 2-3 TBSP of Mayo and mix the fries.
In a Pyrex layer the fries, top it ketchup and mustard sauce, add half the steak, some cheese and add jalapeños, julienned peppers and onion rings, repeat the same way ending with the veg.
Garish with fresh chopped cilantro and parsley.
Bake until cheese is melted.
Serve with dinner rolls and salad.
You'll also love
- Crispy BBQ Tofu 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Italian Chicken Stew with Potatoes 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Beef with Carrots in Guinness 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Beef fillet with Cachaca 4/5 (23 Votes)
- SWISS STEAK 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Filet 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Butter Tart Filling 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Jeana's Crockpot Italian Beef 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!