30 Family-Friendly Dinners with 500 Calories Or Less
With under 500 calories per meal, these recipes are perfect for the whole family! Even picky eaters and small kids will love these dinners!
© Skinny Fitalicious
Crockpot chicken taco bowls
Cutting calories doesn't mean you have to cut out taco night! With these Crockpot chicken taco bowls, the whole family can enjoy tacos bowls that come in at just 214 calories per serving!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.