Southern Fried Chicken with Corn Flakes
- skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- ½- ¾ cup self rising flour
- ½ cup Corn Flakes
- crushed up
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- salt & pepper
Cut chicken breasts into strips (may also make whole chicken breasts, just takes longer to cook).
Dip or marinate in egg.
In a pie plate mix dry ingredients. Place egg dipped strip onto pie plate and coat thoroughly.
For real fried chicken taste, cook in deep fryer about 8 minutes at 325° F. (If using whole chicken breasts, cook longer).
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.