Saji Meva Rice
- Whole Chicken 1
- Vinegar ½ cup
- Chaat Masala 2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- For Making Rice:
- Boiled Rice 750 grams
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Fried Potatoes ½ kg
- Spring Onion 250 grams
- Green Chilies 4
- Crushed Fennel Seeds 2 tsp
- Star anise ½ tsp
- Fried Onion 1 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Mixed Dry Fruit 1 cup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
For making Sajji, take 1 whole chicken, ½ cup vinegar, 2 tsp chaat masala, 2 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp red chili powder, 1 tsp black pepper, 4 tbsp oil. Leave it for one hour.
• Now in the same saucepan, cook on low flame, cover. When it gets tender, dish out.
• Now in another saucepan add 750 grams boiled rice, 1 tsp black pepper powder, ½ tsp salt, 250 grams spring onions, 4 green chilies, 2 tsp chopped fennel seeds, ½ tsp star anise. Mix well.
• Now pour chicken on it along with 1 cup milk, 1 cup fried onions. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
• In the end dish out and sprinkle with 1 cup of dry fruits.
You'll also love
- Easy meatloaf 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Mac & Cheese with Cornbread... 4.1/5 (76 Votes)
- Chicken Cutlet in Indian Spices 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Bacon Chicken 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Dannielle's Stuffed Green Peppers 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Channa Chaat 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Coriander Channa Pulao 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Tandoori 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe