Mama's Fried Chicken
Jeannie's delicious chicken
Rate this recipe 4/5 (13 Votes)
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 cups flour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken breast into strips. Add mixture together
Let sit in mixture for 30 mins-1 hour
Cook chicken in skillet and vegetable oil. Fry on medium heat. Cook on one side about 15 mins then flip and cook the other side on med- low heat setting about 20 mins.
Add salt and pepper seasoning while cooking in oil.
You'll also love
- Crispy Homemade Popcorn Chicken 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- chile verde chicken enchaladas 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Noodle Soup 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Crescent roll hot dog roll ups... 3.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole Bake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Fish Katakat 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Yummy Brownies 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper Garlic Fries 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe