- 2 Eggs
- Few drops of vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 4 oz Semi- Sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 Cup super fine sugar
- 1 1/3 Cups soft light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven 350F
Grease in a shallow pan measuring 11'' x 1 1/4 ''
In a bowl lightly whisk eggs, vanilla
Put butter and chocolate in to a large sauce pan and place over moderate heat
Stir in superfine sugar and brown sugar
Then pour in egg mixture, flour and pecans ,Stir
Pour in bake pan
Bake for 30
Or insert knife in middle if comes out clean its ready
Let Cool down 10 min
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (409 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (395 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (217 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!