Chicken- Tandoori Fried Drummies
- 8 Chicken legs
- Lemon juice
- Tandoori masala
- Salt and pepper
- Chilli powder
- Oil for frying
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook Chicken with salt, lemon juice and tumeric until it's water
Mix tandoori masala, bread crumb, , s&p and flour. Red chillies to taste.
Roll cooled chicken in egg and then in the tandoori coating.
Fry in more than shallow less than deep fried, amount oil.
Drain on paper towel.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.