Chicken Sun Dried Broccoli Raab
- 1 cup diced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, plus 1 tablespoon oil from jar
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, chopped
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup chicken bouillon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat the oil from sun-dried tomatoes in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and cook 3 to 5 minutes, until golden
brown on all sides.
Add tomatoes, broccoli rabe,garlic, olives, and 1/4 cup chicken bouillon, season with salt and pepper, cover and cook 3 minutes, until broccoli rabe wilts and chicken is cooked through.
Remove from heat, transfer to a serving plate and top with feta cheese. Usually served with capellini pasta or rice or angel hair pasta
You'll also love
- The Best Tex Mex Chicken Enchiladas 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- White Bean Chili 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- chile verde chicken enchaladas 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad 4/5 (29 Votes)
- VEAL PARMIGIANA 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Roasted Veggie Stir Fry w/ Sesame... 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Delcious Avocado and bacon feta... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.