Baby/ Kid friendly Autumn Soup
This soup is a nice mix of fresh and tasty vegetables that kids will love.
- 1/2 green cabbage
- 2 cups Pumpkin
- 3 potatoes
- 2 small carrots
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 leek white
- 1 1/4 cup green beans
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Clean the cabbage and soak the leaves in a pot to blanch.
Boil for 2 minutes then drain.
Cut the leaves into thin strips.
Clean white part of leek and slice it.
Sauté over low heat in butter with cabbage for 10 minutes in a pan.
Meanwhile, peel the carrots, turnips, potatoes, then cut into small pieces.
Remove the skin and seeds of pumpkin and cut it into cubes.
Peel and seed the tomatoes, chop the pulp. Wash green beans.
Bring 6 1/3 cups to a boil in a large pot. When water is boiling, add the vegetables. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
Check the seasoning and serve.
You can also pureé the soup
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (426 Votes)
- Potato and Leek Soup 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- krispy brownie delights 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Berry Good 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Creamy Zucchini and Cumin Puree 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Pumpkin Polenta Puree 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Tart 4/5 (157 Votes)
- Creamy of Butternut Soup 4.4/5 (21 Votes)