This is a thai version of a vegetable soup.
- 1 pkg tofu
- fried and cubed in curry seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 banana pepper
- 2 thai chilies
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 8 mushrooms
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 2 tbsp vegetable bullion
- 1 tbsp red thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- minced for garnish
- 2 cups cooked rice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Char the peppers in an oven. Let cool, remove, skin, clean, and dice.
Fry tofu in curry powder and sesame oil.
Caramelize mushrooms, garlic, and ginger. Add remaining vegetables, cook 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. Simmer 30-40 minutes.
Spoon soup over rice and garnish with cilantro to serve.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (175 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple berry Tofu 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- CALIFORNIA ROLLS 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Tofu Yassa 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Jamaican Curry 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- VEGETABLE SOUP 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!