Venison & Beans
- 1 lb Venison
- 1 16 oz can Tomato Sauce
- 1 16 oz can Garbanzo Beans
- 1/2 lg Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 T Butter
- Garlic Salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut venison int strips and massage salt into meat. Sprinkle garlic salt onto meat. In skillet brown meat in oil and butter.
Transfer ingredients to lg pot and add the rest of the ingredients. Let boil for 15 to 20 min. Turn down to low and let simmer until meat is tender. Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Bacon Chicken 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Quick Beef Stew 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Garlic Olive Oil Pasta 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Delish Borscht 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Cowboy Casserole 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Appalachian Jerky Instructions 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Best Sausage Cinnamon Chili Con... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.