Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stick
- 2 small beets
- 1 leek
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- pepper grounded for taste
- 1 tablespoon ground garlic
- 1/2 head of cabbage
- 1 can of beef broth
- 1 pack of stew beef
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Saute butter, onions, carrot, celery, leek and beets
Add all other ingredients. Fill pot with water to sumberge all ingredients and boil for 1/2 hour. Serve with sour cream
You'll also love
- NEW BRUNSWICK STEW 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Turmeric Chickpea Stew 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4/5 (130 Votes)
- Salmon Chowder 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Shahi pasanday 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Karen's Swiss Steak 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Mom's beets 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Aмериканский Cалат... 4/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe