Aмериканский Cалат (Americansky Salad)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Clean, skin, and then boil the carrots and potatoes in a pot. Then set them aside.
Boil the eggs (add a tspn of baking soda for shell to come off easier). Once boiled, fill will cold water and them aside to cool.
Once the boiled ingredients have cool, peel and mince them all into a bowl.
Mince the pickles and wieners as well, and then add them to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Add peas as well.
Once all ingredients are in one bowl, add mayonnaise to taste.
Be sure that all of the ingredients amount to the same amount all around.
You'll also love
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (164 Votes)
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (20 Votes)
- Pot Roast Dinner 5/5 (17 Votes)
- Dill Pickle Potato Salad 4.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.