Fall Fruit Salad
apples granny smith and red apples
- peeled apples
- can of fruit cocktail (big can depending on family size )
- can of cut pineapples
- marsh mellows small
- walnuts crushed
- cool whip topping
- package of cream cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
peel apples cut them into bite size pieces
cut up celery chop
put fruit cocktail in a bowl drain the juice in a cup
put pineapple in a bowl drain juice in cup with fruit cocktail juice set a side
add walnuts to all ingredients
in a bowl add cream cheese and cool whip use a mixer a whip till frothy while doing this add your juice little by little that will sweeten up the mixture
add to fruit salad mix all together put in ice box and chill for an hour or two till everything is settled
You'll also love
- Apple Jacked 4/5 (28 Votes)
- cactus salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Tuna Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Pumpkin Soup 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.8/5 (229 Votes)
- Rustic Pie with Beets, Apples and... 3.8/5 (219 Votes)
- Mini Blue Berry Cheesecakes 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Potato Chip Dip 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.