What to make with cool whip and fruit - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Cool whip and fruit recipes
Shortcake strawberry goo
Easy to make summer dessert!
- strawberry pie glaze
- shortcake, mashed
- cool whip
Fall Fruit Salad
apples granny smith and red apples
- peeled apples
- can of fruit cocktail (big can depending on family size )
- can of cut pineapples
- marsh mellows small
- walnuts crushed
- cool whip topping
- package of cream cheese
Beth's cream cheese dip
This cream cheese and cool whip makes an awesome topper for cupcakes, bagels, and a dip for pretzels
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 8 ounce of cool whip topping
- 1 package of pudding mix ANY flavor
- 1 cup of mixed strawberries or ANY berries you like
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
Easy Fruit Salad
fluffy fruit salad
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can fruit cocktail (light syrup)
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1/2 package mini marshmallows