What to make with cool whip and fruit - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Cool whip and fruit recipes
Shortcake strawberry goo
Easy to make summer dessert!
- strawberry pie glaze
- shortcake, mashed
- cool whip
Fall Fruit Salad
apples granny smith and red apples
- peeled apples
- can of fruit cocktail (big can depending on family size )
- can of cut pineapples
- marsh mellows small
- walnuts crushed
- cool whip topping
- package of cream cheese
Beth's cream cheese dip
This cream cheese and cool whip makes an awesome topper for cupcakes, bagels, and a dip for pretzels
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 8 ounce of cool whip topping
- 1 package of pudding mix ANY flavor
- 1 cup of mixed strawberries or ANY berries you like
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
Easy Fruit Salad
fluffy fruit salad
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can fruit cocktail (light syrup)
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1/2 package mini marshmallows
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!