10 Steps To The Perfect Christmas Gravy
Home made gravy is much tastier than store-bought, and it's so easy to make! Read on to discover our tips for the perfect Christmas gravy.
1/10 View slideshow
How to make the Perfect gravy
No Christmas roast is complete without a big jug of delicious gravy! The good news is that making it at home is very easy, and much more delicious than when it comes out of a packet. Read on to discover our top 10 tips for the perfect Christmas gravy.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article