Paprika Turkey Stuffing
Grandma's stuffing, makes Thanksgiving worth the wait!
- 1 jumbo or two regular loaves white bread
- 2 diced onions
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup milk (approx)
- 2 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in skillet, add onions and celery. Cook until clear.
Add salt, pepper, parsley, and paprika, cook until darkened and onions have taken on deep red color.
Remove from stove, let cool.
Cut white bread into small cubes.
Put cubed bread in large bowl, add onion mixture and mix by hand to combine.
Add eggs, and some of milk, work into mixture gently by hand, adding more milk to eventually have a moist and sticky texture.
Place inside turkey, or in casserole dish and bake in oven. If in casserole dish bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Granny's Potato Salad 4.6/5 (84 Votes)
- Mom's Best Holiday Dressing 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce 3.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Chicken Stuffing Dish 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Stroganoff 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Homemade Catalina Dressing 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Turkey Chili 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Ma Bears Onion & Sage Stuffing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)