Recipes for the perfect christmas stuffing - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Christmas stuffing recipes
This classic side dish goes along with all Thanksgiving dinners and will be the star of the meal
- Large Loaf Peppridge Farm Bread
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 or 3 stalks of Celery Chopped
- 2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tsp Sage
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Turkey Stock
- 1/4 Stick Butter
Just stuff it! 15 creative Thanksgiving stuffing ideas
By Pascale Weeks
Quit using prepared packaged foods for Thanksgiving. Here are 15 CREATIVE stuffing ideas for your juicy turkey feast this year!
Dice 1 cup of celery and 1 green apple
- Celery, Green Apples, Olive Oil
36 stuffings that will take your burger from mediocre to mind-blowing
Inside-burgers that are on point
Traditional Sage Stuffing
By InShapeMom, InShapeMom
This is my Mom's recipe. This stuffing recipe stuffed 60 Turkeys as of Thanksgiving 2013
- 5 - 6 loaves bread, I always buy the store brand, long loaf of white bread
- 2 sticks butter, I use I can't believe it's not butter
- 3 LARGE onions, chopped
- 2 bunches celery, chopped
- 6 Tbsp, heaping garlic, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 0.6 McCormick sage
- Bourbon Barrel Smoked Pepper
Chicken Stuffing Dish
Prepare stuffing mixes using the chicken broth instead of water
- 1 pkg. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut up in small chunks
- 1 can corn
- 2 boxes stuffing mix
- 1-2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 3 c. chicken broth or bullion
15 Best Thanksgiving Sides Ever
Get creative this year with these delicious recipes!
Paprika Turkey Stuffing
Grandma's stuffing, makes Thanksgiving worth the wait!
- 1 jumbo or two regular loaves white bread
- 2 diced onions
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup milk (approx)
- 2 eggs, beaten
Melt butter in a large pan
- 4-5 cups rolled dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
Maw's Turkey Stuffing
Preheat the oven to what you wish
- 1 tablespoon Sage or savory, 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, 3/4 cup celery, 1 large chopped onion or 1 cup of onion, cooked potatoes, 1-3 eggs, 3/4 cup melted butter, and bread.
Fabulous Turkey Stuffing
This is my twist on my Mother in Laws turkey stuffing!
- 1 loaf of bread, cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh, dried summer savour, crumbled
- 4 onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1-2 cups chicken or turkey broth
- Salt, to taste