- 4-5 cups rolled dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 big onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in a large pan. Add onion and fry until soft.
Place bread crumbs in a large mixing bowl. Pour butter and onion mixture over top. Add the salt, pepper, parsley, sage, and water. Mix thoroughly.
Stuff turkey/chicken and cook as instructed. Or, place in oven-safe dish and cook 325F for 60 min.
Makes enough to stuff 12-16 pound turkey/chicken.
You'll also love
- Breadless Stuffing 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with Red Onion 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- New Orleans Jambalaya 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Fireside Coffee 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Potato Croquettes 4.2/5 (2 Votes)
- Cucumber Cooler Salad 4.1/5 (6 Votes)
- Pumpkin pie w/vanilla topping 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- turkey tetrazzni 4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.