Chicken or turkey stuffing
- bread crumbs
- 3 chopped onions
- 6 chopped celery sticks
- poultry seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 360mins
Cost Average budget
Melt 1/2 cup margarine in large skillet. Add chopped onions and sauté. When translucent add chopped celery. Cover heavily with poultry seasoning to taste and cook 5 minutes stirring. When everything is soft. Either add bread crumbs or pour over bread crumbs in a bowl and mix well. Stuff your bird. Preferably with a stuffing bag in it so it is easy to get out and less chance of stuffing getting left in bird.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Stuffing Casserole 4.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Chicken Stuffing Dish 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mama Jodie's Pasta Sauce 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Cottage cheese and Apple pie 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Varuthu araitha rasam 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Squares: Cranberry Crumble 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Almond Roca 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Maw's Turkey Stuffing 1/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!